Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July


Hello Everyone!

I know this is a few days late, but I am just know finding the time to do it. We had a great 4th of July weekend! The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I love watching the fireworks and getting to hang out with great friends while celebrating our freedom. It is definitely something to be thankful for.

It was a pretty relaxing holiday full of laying out/swimming for me and golf for Kyle. We went to the MPEC to watch the bands and fireworks only to get rained out....boo. So I didn't get to see any live fireworks this year, but I did watch the Boston fireworks on T.V. and it was a spectacular show. I was able to snap a few 4th of July pictures before it started raining. I think Tanya and I were the only ones excited about our pictures...but oh well. :)

Me and my wonderful husband

Tanya, Scooter and his cousin Kayla

Adrianne and James

All of us on our 1970's hippy blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment