Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to ME...hehe! My birthday was last Thursday August 27th. Overall it was a pretty good day. My husband took the whole day off, but I only took 1/2. I felt like I had so many errands to run because we were going out of town that Friday (see next post for the Cowboy game) so I really didnt get to relax and I had class...boo! No one wants to have class on their birthday. But after class my birthday started to get better. We all went to dinner at Salt and Pepper! It was DELICIOUS! I really must start eating there more often. I had the lamb, some had pork, chicken, steak and Amy had this salmon salad that looked so yummy. I must try it next time I go. Thank you to my wonderful husband and all of my fabulous friends who came to help me celebrate my 27th birthday!

"Golden" Roses from Kyle and a beautiful arrangement from Chloe and my Mom.
I say "golden" b/c I called them yellow roses and Kyle quickly corrected me with golden...haha

My cute birthday cake from the Toby's

The birthday photo op


Cody and April! I am loving her new hair cut



Amy and Zac

Anthony and Sara


Tanya posing with Caesar...Scooter was out of town and she wanted someone to pose with


All of us pretty girls


I had to lay all of my presents out to admire what I received. My very first card that says "wife" on it and a Shoe Closet gift card from my husband....he knows how to make me happy :) Flower, cute earrings, shirt and necklace and a Dillards gift card. I just love gift cards.


All of us after our yummy dinner! Thank you all so much again for helping me celebrate!










No comments:

Post a Comment