Hello to all of my long lost blogger friends! I have been a very bad blogger and will probably continue to be for a while.
There have been quite a few changes in the Toby house...
1. I am not longer working for Lewis Operating (boo I miss them), I am now working for Helen Farabee as a Child/Adolescent case manager....nothing like getting experience for your degree. I am really liking it and all of the people I work with!
2. I do have really cute Halloween pictures of the dogs in their costumes, but I havent uploaded pictures yet....so just imagine Lexi as a ladybug and Lily as a bumble bee....soooo cute.
3. With my new job, I never get to talk to my friends anymore and I really miss them!!
4. Kyle re-tiled our bathroom and did a really good job (again pics have not been uploaded)
5. I have finally been approved to start my research (which I should really be doing right now)...so hopefully I will be a better blogger when school is out.
6. Kyle and I are getting hard wood floors put in our living room and office (thanks to Lexi for tearing up the carpet) but it will look good and we are really excited.
Sorry for the short non pictured updates....wish me luck with research....I can almost see the light at the end of the tunnel...
Love to you all!