Wednesday, February 9, 2011

She's here!

Audrey is almost 8 weeks old and I am finally getting around to blogging about her birth. Thank goodness for facebook...haha
Audrey was born December 19, 2010 at 8:16pm at Baylor Medical Center in Frisco. She weighed 6.6lbs and was 18 inches long. She had and still has a head full of hair. When she is in the sunlight you can see shades of blonde and red...I think we might have a future strawberry blonde on our hands. She still has blue eyes and they look just like my papa's eyes. I hope her they stay blue. Most people say she looks just like her daddy... Kyle's grandma says babies look like their dads when they are first born, so that the dad's know that the baby is his. Haha
From the moment she was born she has been so alert, just looking around and soaking in her new world. She is such an amazing baby and we have been truly blessed with her.
ok for some reason this site isnt letting me post pictures, so I will post some later

No comments:

Post a Comment