Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hair bows and Diapers

So my sweet little Lily's bangs are flopping down in to her eyes, so to remedy this problem (that really irritates my husband more than me or the dog). I bought Lily some hair clips. She has all different colors & in the picture below, you can see her posing in her green hair bow. Her ears are starting to stand more ( I really like them floppy), but she can only do one at a time.


She is dancing here

Our Sweet Lexie

Lily is now 6 months old and we are expecting her first heat anytime. Last night she started spotting a little...which gave me an opportunity to try her new diapers. They are pink and white plaid and polka dot. I mean if she has to wear them, why not look cute right?

She wouldn't even look at me, she was so embarrassed.























No comments:

Post a Comment