Monday, June 1, 2009










I have been wanting to start a blog spot for a while...but I don't really know where to start or what to say. So here goes......




I am officially Heather Toby! We had beautiful wedding on May 16th and married life couldn't be better. The honeymoon in Jamaica was amazing, I highly recommend Couples Swept Away in Negril, Jamaica. We were mostly just beach bums, but had a wonderful time just laying around and playing in the ocean. After returning to the states Kyle fulfilled his wedding gift promise and we purchased a little Yorkshire Terrier. Here name is Lily! She is so adorable and has so much personality. She LOVES our other dog Lexi (she is a lab-retriever).





I hope to post some wedding pictures soon and of Lily. But if you want to see them go to:












No comments:

Post a Comment