Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our furry new bed partner

I really am trying to get better about blogging, but now that we have our house up for sale...I kinda want that to be the highlight of my blog for a while. I did edit the home for sale blog with a new picture of the living room.

But enough about the house....I really wanted to blog about Lily today. She is such a stinker and definitely getting spoiled! She is practically potty trained and is scratching on the door to let us know when she needs to go out...YEA! She hasn't had any accidents in about 2 weeks. Although, sometimes I think she wants to go outside just to chase bugs or to just lounge around in the grass. I think I have started a bad habit with her, which has now turned in to a possible forever thing. As a treat, when she would wake up in the middle of the night to go potty, I would put her back in bed with us. However, now she thinks that is where she needs to sleep. Last night was her first full night to sleep in bed with us and that was the first night since we have had her that I got to sleep all night!!! I hope WE (Kyle included b/c he has wanted her to sleep with us for a while) stay strong and don't allow our children to sleep in the bed with us.....until then, I will be enjoying my full nights of sleep and enjoying my well rested days....she's only a puppy right :)

1 comment:

  1. yay heather! welcome to the happy blogging world..and congrats!!! i talked to crystal today & she said you honeymooned in jamaica. we leave in 3 days..cant wait! youre adorable as always. glad to be able to keep up with your life. xoxo, erin

    ReplyDelete