Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This one's for Tanya

April, Me, and Tanya
Karleigh, Debbie, and Dennis
(our niece and Kyle's parents)
This blog is dedicated to my friend Tanya (love her)!! She sent me an email this morning saying I needed to blog and that I have not been a very good blogger this week....So here goes :)

Tanya and I still need to get together and meet each others new puppies....right Tanya!! :) And I am thinking The Gillen's, Paschall's and Toby's should all go on a triple date next weekend!

Do you ever have those weeks where you are constantly one day ahead of yourself? Like all day long yesterday I thought it was Wednesday... but the good thing about realizing that I actually have an extra day this week, is that I now have one extra day to clean my house before my in-laws get here. They are coming in to celebrate Fathers Day with the whole family...(well minus Wade, Kristin, and Karleigh....we will miss you guys this weekend).

We have been trying to exercise more and eat healthier...yea us! I love cooking those Kraft meals. They are so easy, quick and pretty healthy to make! If you haven't ever been to their website, you should check it out http://www.kraftfoods.com/. I receive the quarterly magazines and Kyle just loves the recipes. We ordered P90X last weekend and I CANT wait to try it! I hope it gets me into shape before Summer's wedding! I'll keep y'all updated on my progress as soon as we get it in.

Okay I guess that is a pretty good update on this week....my puppies are still as cute and awry as ever...maybe Ill have new pics of Baya and Lily to post next time!


Oh one more thing.....everyday I try to find one different thing to be thankful for and I try to find God's blessings in everyday. This morning at 3 AM when I had to take Lily out to go potty, I was able to wake up from my grogginess to see God's beautiful and wondrous night sky. The stars were AMAZING, they seemed to go on for miles and they all seemed to twinkle and sparkle more than usual. There was a slight breeze blowing and I just stood there for a minute thanking him for his marvelous creation! I hope each of you find something different to be thankful for everyday....his blessings are all around us!

No comments:

Post a Comment